Zucchini and Pizza – Perfect Together
Are you looking for an amazing Zucchini recipe? You will love this one, for sure! What can be better than Zucchini Pizza? It is kind of like disguising veggies as something fun! In fact, kids even love this Zucchini Pizza, so give it a try!
Wow, this is a great way to use those summer time veggies! Zucchini is about to become abundant for most gardeners in the US. This is a delicious way to make those Zucchini into a very low carb and gluten free delight.
- Zucchini, sliced in half
- Olive Oil
- Minced Garlic
- Diced Tomatoes
- Parmesan Cheese, grated
- Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- Sea Salt
- Anything else you would want on your pizza!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Coat Zucchini with Olive Oil and place Flat Side Up on a cookie sheet.
- Grind a little sea salt on top and bake for 10 minutes.
- Take zucchini out of the oven and spoon the Tomatoes and Garlic on top of each zucchini half
- Sprinkle with a little Parmesan and cover each zucchini with shredded Mozzarella.
- Bake for another 20 minutes.
That is it! You can even do these on your BBQ! If you are doing it on a BBQ, place in a disposable aluminum pan and put it directly on the grill on low heat, with the top closed….
I hope you give this awesome recipe a try and enjoy it as much as we do! This Zucchini Pizza is an amazing way to make a gluten free actually taste good! And, what will you do with all of the calories you will save? Humm…