Being on a diet doesn’t mean to be hungry all the time and to eat only salads! Guess who needs to start one… yes! Too many paellas, too many beers, too many fried potatoes, too many muffins… now I have to pay my tribute if I want to fit in my summer clothes.
I started to diet last Tuesday and so far, it’s working for me. I can eat vegetables and fruits and of course fish and white meat and also 0% fat dairy which is a good, variated and healthy diet. Soon I will be able to incorporate whole wheat bread and whole wheat rye, as well as whole pasta and rice. In sum, guess who is going to look like Jennifer Lopez in a couple of months!!!!
So, here you have this delicious mousse that you can have in the morning or as a dessert or even kids could have it as a snack after school time.
All ingredients are low calorie and strawberries are so healthy that you will love it! Now strawberries are in season which means that they are really cheap. More than ever we must buy seasonal and nearby produce because things are getting really funny here :-(. My support and thoughts to those Cypriots who are going through such hard times. Is the world spinning the other way around lately?
- Clean, wash and cut the strawberries and reserve some in a bowl with a dash of light vinegar. Place in the fridge.
- Meanwhile pour the egg’s white in a bowl and whip until stiff. Reserve.
- In a big bowl pour the yogurts, the cheese and the sweetener and the strawberries (except those we keep for decoration). Blend and when it becomes homogeneous add the whipped egg’s white carefully in the mixture.
- Place the strawberries you reserved on top and some mint leaves.
- Put in the fridge until you serve it. Enjoy!