- 2 bundles of stir-fry rice noodles
- bunch of spring onions
- 2 carrots
- Handful of beansprouts
- 5 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- Juice of 1 lime
- 180g fresh white crabmeat or 170g can white crabmeat,drained
- Handful of chopped mint
How to make crab rice noodles
1. Put rice noodles into a bowl, cover with boiling water from the kettle and set aside until softened. Drain, refresh and return to the bowl.
2. Finely slice spring onions and cut carrots into very thin strips (or use a julienne peeler). Add to the noodles with beansprouts.
3. Mix sweet chilli sauce and the limejuice together and season. Toss through the noodles with crabmeat and chopped mint.
Divide between 4 bowls or plates to serve.