- 500g pork mince
- A bunch of finely chopped spring onions
- A small bunch of chopped fresh coriander
- 3 tbsps of Thai red curry paste
- A dash of fish sauce
- A herb, spring onion and cucumber salad, sweet chilli sauce and lime wedges to serve
How to make Thai pork patties
1. In a bowl, mix the mince with spring onions, coriander, Thai red curry paste and a dash of fish sauce.
2. Shape into 12 patties and fry in a pan for 5 minutes each side, until browned. Alternatively, to barbecue them, preheat your barbecue in the usual way until it reaches the correct temperature. Cook the patties turning once, bearing in mind you may have to adjust the cooking time slightly depending on how hot your barbecue is.
3. Serve with a herb, spring onion and cucumber salad, sweet chilli sauce and lime wedges.