Swiss Baked Fish Fillets
- 2 lb. fish fillets
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped scallions or onion
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. prepared mustard
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Lightly grease a 2 1/2 qt. baking pan. Arrange fillets in baking pan.
- In small bowl, combine rest of ingredients. Spread over fillets.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until fish is easily flaked with a fork.
- To brown surface, place baking pan under broiler for 1 to 2 minutes.