Here is how you can enjoy Penne with cottage cheese,tomatoes and baby corn.
What you need :
* 100 grams Penne
* 2 tbsp oil
* 1.25 litres
* 2-3 medium sized onions
* 1 tbsp garlic paste
* 1/2 kg tomatoes
* 10-12 french beans
* 1/2 cup baby corn
* 1 carrot,medium sized
* 100 grams cottage cheese
* 3 tbsp tomato ketchup
* 1 pinch Oregano
* 1/2 tsp Red chilly powder
* Salt to taste
How to make :
* Chop the French bean,baby corn and carrot diagonally
* Cook french beans and baby corn in steam until they become tender
* Mash the cottage cheese into small crumbs and keep aside.
* Add Penne in one litre of boiled water
* Keep it that way for 10 minutes and drain the water once the Penne becomes soft.
To make the tomato sauce:
* Chop the onions and keep them aside
* Blanch the tomatoes and peel them
* Chop the tomatoes and keep them aside.
* Heat oil in a pan
* Add garlic paste and saute
* Add the chopped onion and cook it on a medium flame till red.
* Add chopped tomatoes and mix together
* Cook for about 2 to 3 minutes
Add tomato ketchup,salt,red chilli powder and oregano
Mix everything well and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
Tomato sauce is ready
For the Penne:
*Take a microwave ready casserole
*Empty the drained penne into it
*Cover it with crumbled cottage cheese
*Add the steamed vegetables
* Mix well
* Top it with tomato sauce
* Microwave for 3 minutes
In case you do not have a microwave,add the Penne, vegetables and crumbled cottage cheese into the pan in which you have prepared the tomato sauce. Mix well and cook for about 2- 3 minutes.
Read and try out more delicious recipes