Gorgeous and talented Rebecca at Chow and Chatter has given me my very first award! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
She’s a fellow Brit living in the States and a personal trainer, writer and Dietitian. To have someone who knows so much about about food appreciating my blog is quite something and I highly recommend you have a look at her gorgeous recipes!
Her Watermelon Smoothie looks to die for, so refreshing!
Have a look here!
The rules are as follows:
1.Thank the person who has given you the award-goes without saying lol
2.Copy the logo and place it on your blog
3.Link to the person who has nominated you for the award
4.Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting
5.Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers
6.Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate
7.Leave a comment on which of the blogs to let them know they have been nominated
So, about me:
1. I Live in the North of England but I’m originally from the South-Still trying to adjust after 4 years lol
2. I finished University with a degree in English and decided to go travelling.
3. I lived and worked as an English Teacher in France, Switzerland, Italy, Spain and Portugal. An experience that taught me so much about life, people, culture and…food lol
Ironically enough, I could only withstand Portugal for 6 months although I go there on Holiday regularly lol
I would retire to Spain tomorrow if I could, though!
4. I acquired a stray kitten a few months ago. Well she acquired me- just showed up at my door. Unbeknown to me-I thought she was too young-She fell pregnant a few weeks later.
She had a litter of three and I could only bear to give one away-I know, Im too soft!-so I am now the owner of a cat and two beautiful kittens!
5. I live on my own with said cats and my gorgeous 6 year old son called Alex!
6. This is relevant because Alex is not a big eater so most of my food experiments tend to be tried and tested on friends and neighbours!
7. My dream is to own a small holding, grow my own veg and herbs, make my own cheese and bread and run around trying to feed the chickens!
And now the nominations:
1- A little bit of Spain in Iowa– Diana is an excellent cook. She combines her traditional Mexican and Spanish flavours to create awesome recipes. She also grows her own vegetables and chases around chickens lol which I love to read about!
2-Food and Travel-I just love reading this blog! The great combo of a travel journal and food! Could you ask for more?
3-Freestyle Cookery-Mike is a guy who knows quite a lot about food! I always look forward to his posts and have learned a lot from them.
4– My tasty treasures-A very popular Blog and rightly so! Donna makes addictive eating and reading lol
5-Nora the Kitchen’Splorer-I love this Blog, very funny and very tasty too!
6- Rico Cafe Bistro– Boy, I’m so glad to have found this blog! I have learned so much about cooking and Portuguese food from this guy. Precious!
7- Oyster Food and Culture-I’m addicted to this Blog, so many interesting articles on Food, wine and culture! A must read!
Just wish I could have nominated more! I have over 50 on my dashboard that I follow regularly! Brilliant Stuff! Foodbuzz is without a doubt the best place to find good quality recipes and excellent foodies!
I thought I would also take the opportunity to mention a Website here. I couldn’t nominate it as it’s not a blog but so worth checking!
It’s called Rouxbe.
It has amazing recipes but most of all a cooking school. Here you can watch videos that take you through professional step by step cooking techniques.
I signed up and am following the lessons! I am in awe with it because I am learning things I hadn’t even imagined I could make!
The great thing about it too, is the fact you can learn from your own home, for free. You can experiment and post your own recipes!
Brilliant stuff! Hope you give it a go! 🙂