Haddock in Cream Sauce
- 2 lbs. haddock fillets
- 1 Tablespoon green pepper, minced
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup cream
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 3 small onions, sliced
- Parsley and paprika
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray large baking dish with vegetable cooking spray,place fish fillets and set aside. In large bowl, mix green peppers, lemon juice, cream,mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and celery.
- Pour over fish and top sauce with sliced onions.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until fish flakes easily. Garnish with parsley and paprika.
Makes 6 servings.