- 1 sliced lime
- 3 Haas avocados, halved, seeded and peeled
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/2 medium onion, diced
- 2 diced tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1 minced clove garlic
- 1 bag of tortilla chips
1. Uncoat the avocados, discard the scooped avocado pulp and place the remains onto a bowl
2. Drain, and reserve the lime juice into the bowl
3. Using a potato masher add the salt, cumin, and cayenne and mash.
4. Then, fold in the onions, tomatoes, cilantro, and garlic.
5. Let the mixture sit at room temperature for 1 hour and then serve with tortilla chips.